Wednesday, September 30, 2009

DESIGN+STYLE: Pendleton meets Opening Ceremony F/W 09 + my own lil' Pendleton find


The Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony F/W 09 collection has just arrived. The marriage of Pendleton and Opening Ceremony is true holy matrimony. This partnership isn't going anywhere, at least I hope it never does. I LOVE Pendleton's ability to keep it classic while continuing to inspire the eye with its tribal and country plaid wool fabrics. Working with Opening Ceremony, they're providing the shapes we all want to wear.













I'm a daily thrift store shopper and the other day I was fortunate to score this authentic slim-fitting Pendleton vest for around $3. I love every bit of it and even though it's made of of 100% wool, I managed to sneak it in before the first day of Fall even got here!



-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment