Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LIFE: FASHION EDITORIAL PREVIEW INSPIRATION: THE SAHARA









I styled this Fall 09 editorial spread with one of my favorite teams, photographer Andrew Kuykendall and make-up/hair artist Chelsea Allen. When we get together it's seamless. We allow each other to express ourselves exactly as we want for each project and each time is better than the last.

I purposely stayed away from dark colors and only pulled nudes, creams, tans, and grays. My inspiration was the Sahara desert and how I picture it to look at different times of the day from dusk to dawn. I started with an inspiration board and from there chose from Fall 09 collections I thought were most suitable. These include Crispin & Basilio, Maxine Dillon, and others.

I cannot say where this one will be published yet but I'll be sure to share once it comes out!

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment