Thursday, September 3, 2009

STYLE: My Must Have Fringe

Fringe hoodie by Costume Dept.

The fringe "trend" comes and goes but to me it's not a trend. It's a staple. Moccasins will always be a part of my wardrobe. These are just a few of the fringe pieces I plan to add to my collection very soon.

Fringe trim dress by Costume Dept

*** I always like shouting out LA-based labels and Costume dept is one of them. They offer refreshingly simple pieces with creative unexpected touches that I can appreciate. I've pulled pieces from them before for an editorial shoot and each piece really stands on it's own.


Necklace by Fiona Paxton @ Nina & Lola

Bracelet by Fiona Paxton & Nina & Lola

I would tone down these beaded pieces by Fiona Paxton with White jeans and moccasins.


Lovemade x Han Cholo "Cold Hearted" earpiece

One is all you need....

-CAMILLE


No comments:

Post a Comment