Thursday, October 1, 2009

STYLE+INSPIRATION: New mag Pop Africana is my dream come true!


When I read the header of Dazed Digital's write up on new mag Pop Africana, my heart literally began to beat faster. Could it be possible that my my own personal style and inspirations have been realized in a ground-breaking magazine that explores creative African style with modern undertones? The answer is yes!! Pop Africana has achieved this.


Pop Africana is a new mag that explores the beauty and creativity of Africa and it's style in a visually stunning and engaging fashion. Cutting edge designs and creative direction from photographer Oroma Elewa help to draw readers in while Pop Africana remains true to the natural beauty that is the African continent.

I plan to make the Pop Africana Blog a daily read and so should you for a dose of visual inspiration.

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment