Tuesday, June 22, 2010

DESIGN+SHOP: JUST IN! Must-have Bernhard Willhelm x Camper Sandals @ Opening Ceremony








Get these before they're gone! I'm in love with these Bernhard Willhelm x Camper sporty/trail-chic sandals that just arrived at Opening Ceremony.

I can't choose just one but I think if I had to I'd go for the Blue & Yellow lace up or the Army Green strappy version. Both work so well with Spring and Fall's Military trend. I would take them into Fall/Winter (doesn't rain much in LA) by wearing them with slouchy socks and flooded pants. They're perfect!

all images from openingceremony.com

-CAMILLE

2 comments:

  1. love these!!! but i'm sorta happy they don't have my size so I don't even have to choose!! (sorta.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! The same thing happened to me! I was sad and happy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete