Monday, December 28, 2009

LIFE: Flea Market Thrills


Ever since my recent 1920's- inspired editorial shoot I've had cloche dreams and knee grazing fantasies. I've welcomed my increased desire to mix in some vintage 1920's (and even earlier if I'm lucky) with the eccentric-ethno-androgy-classic-vintage that is my personal style. Today I was so lucky to find a gorgeous creamy Pink silk 1920's slip at the Melrose/Fairfax Flea Market in Hollywood... for $3!!

There are so many ways to wear this slip and I can't wait to infuse it into my wardrobe. It reminds of me of these inspirational photos I stored from Flickr.



I also scored these necessary pieces that will soon become staples in my closet.

Larger than life scarf. Heavy knit... Blush... Over sized... $5.00...Perfect




Wool military coat with asymmetrical button detail, deco stitching & hidden inner drawstrings... Perfect length, great color, $24.00!!

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment