Friday, December 18, 2009

DESIGN: Welcome Hunters Project White T-Shirt- My Faves so far


If you haven't heard, Welcome Hunters LA is working alongside Triple Major to host Project White T-shirt. Triple Major is curating this charitable project which includes 31 designers from 13 countries (1 designer for each day of December) who've been asked to reinvent the classic White T-shirt. Proceeds benefit the non-profit Designers Against Aids.

I am in love with the concept and purpose of this project. I'm a firm believer in the power of a White T-shirt, especially when you begin to look around you and the season's trends have taken over the masses (ie: . Every once in a while I feel the need to "detox" and wear a simple White T with classic separates for a spell.

I know I'm not alone in this belief as Welcome Hunters has worked with some of the world's leading avante Guard designers in this effort. Here, some of my favorite creations:












I look forward to seeing the creations in person tomorrow at the Opening Reception...












Shouts out to model/stylist Eddington looking good!!!

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment