Thursday, October 15, 2009

LIFE + INSPIRATION: Weekly words: Still reading Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth


Life really has a way of slowing you down, when needed, and of reminding you of what's really important. This is what has happened to me in the past two weeks, explaining why I've been shabby on the posts. In the last two weeks, I've renewed my love for seniors, my elders who know so much more than I probably ever will. Along with this, I've been reminded of what happiness really means.

This brings me to this week's weekly words (which we'll just apply to the last 2 weeks also :)

"How to be at peace now? By Making peace with the present moment.... Once you have made peace with the present moment, see what happens, what you can do or choose to do, or rather what life does through you. There are three words that convey the secret of the art of living... One With Life. Being one with life is being one with Now. You the realize that you don't live your life, but life lives you. Life is the dancer, and you are the dance."
- Eckart Tolle, A New Earth from chapter four:
Role-Playing: The Many Faces of the Ego

.... BEAUTIFULLY stated I think....

Also, a good friend let me borrow her Netflix copy of Young At Heart and I fell in love! This documentary follows a traveling Rock/Pop cover band who's members average 80 years old! It's worth checking out and was right on time for me.

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment