Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Life: Behind the Scenes all Pretty in Pink



I recently had the pleasure of working with some of my favorite ladies on a beautiful editorial shoot. Photographer Caitlin Bellah shot our gorgeous models, Dani and Alli from Photogenics. Makeup expert Leibi Carias and hair extraordinaire Sienree Du transformed them both into starry-eyed antique dolls. I adorned the ladies in the prettiest of Pink.

This shoot meshed my first two loves magically. Gorgeous antique furniture rented for the shoot perfectly complemented the day's looks. Once the tufted Pink sofa, perfectly aged 19th century iron bed, Red turn of the century chair, and other pieces arrived I knew this would be one of the year's best shoots!

Here are a few behind-the-scenes photos:





-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment