Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspiration: The Artistry of Photographer Thomas Devaux


Recently a great deal of fine art has caught my attention. I've developed an appreciation for oil and acrylic paintings of various subjects that wouldn't have received a blink from me in the past. There is something magical about colors and textures meshing together to create one figure. Sometimes life even looks like one big oil painting doesn't it? Here is my latest purchase:


Acrylic painting by artist Cyril Gardner from the 1960s


French photographer, Thomas Devaux has captured my eye in the very same way. I am in love with his breathtaking body of work, which he refers to as Technically Mysterious". His technique makes it difficult to label Devaux. Is he an artist? A Photographer? A visionary genius? Here are some selects from his portfolio.











STUNNING!!!!

-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment