Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LIFE: D.C. to N.Y part 1: Fabolous for Rich Yung Clothing styled by yours truly


In the last month I've celebrated another year of my life, worked until my eyes grew heavy, traveled to Washington DC and New York, returned to my great city and so much more.

I spent 5 days in DC and loved every bit of it. I will definitely visit this city again soon. Unfortunately my days were to busy to take in DC's style and culture scene the way I would have liked to (I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and you know how that can go). But now I know I'll have to return sooner than later.

From DC it was onto New York. We (hubby and I) drove into Brooklyn and stayed for 5 days. I love New York for all that LA is not. Each time I visit I come back with new inspiration and appreciation.

While in Brooklyn we connected with our friends at The Brooklyn Circus, checked out their latest collection and infamous Changing of the Guards lookbook in person. The Brooklyn Circus has an amazing forward-moving design aesthetic and they are really good people! I'm so happy to see their brand soar!

The morning after our arrival we were on set to style promotional shots for Rich Yung Clothing featuring rapper Fabolous. We styled Fabolous alongside 3 models in Rich Yung's Holiday and Fall collections. The results were magic! These collections accessorized with Brooklyn Circus hats, Sebago and Red Wing x Ronnie Fieg boots from David Z, and other added touches came together to create sleek layered knit looks on time for Winter. Check out these behind-the-scenes photos....








-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment