Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LIFE: D-Mode Editorial Shoot



There's a reason I've been gone for 11 days. I've been SO busy! With pulling, returning, shooting, living, reviewing, reading, typing etc. I've barely had time to do some of the things I most enjoy; ie: thrift shopping, searching for new designers. Anyhow, I'm back... for a little while... and thought I'd share these pics from my last shoot for D-Mode Magazine. Beyond-talented photographer Andrew Kuykendall shot stunning natural beauty, Katrina Hunter, from LA Models. Daniel Chinchilla did the honors of make-up and hair.






This was my first time working with Katrina and I have to say I'm blown away by her. This new look of hers is so new that I think we may have shot one of the first stories to feature it. Katrina is a true chameleon. She went from long sleek Black hair to this amazing Platinum Blonde cut without blinking. It's so natural on her it's like she was born this way! Check out some of her past work below and you'll see what I'm talking about.





-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment