Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STYLE & DESIGN: MARY MEYERS and SOPHIE GITTINS to complete my Fall 09 wardrobe







Once I have ALL of these Mary Meyer Fall 09 pieces in my closet, my Fall Wardrobe will be complete. I've spoken to Mary personally who says she is inspired by African printmaking and design ,among other things and this is evident in her work. I love that! All of her pieces are unique, comfortable, and extremely versatile. Visit the website for the new collection which was just made available last week.












Once I have all the clothing I need(want) I have to complete each look with the perfect pair. Sophie Gittins Fall 09 collection leaves me speechless. Each style is better than the last. The geometric patterns and cuts are the perfect addition to my wardrobe and the craftsmanship is undeniable.








-CAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment